How we are doing it
In 2020 we created and launched Profyle Card to the world with the goal of reducing wasteful single-use paper business/contact cards with a more reliable, reusable and environmentally friendly solution.
On top of all of this, we are continually looking for and testing new ways to reduce, recycle and remove plastic packaging.
We are constantly researching and working with our suppliers to find new innovative production solutions to aid us in areas such as carbon footprint reduction to the complete removal of non-recyclable and non-recycled materials by the end of 2021 if not sooner.
Our 2022 goals
- Become accredited as a Carbon Neutral Business ✅
- Help our customers to demonstrate and achieve carbon reduction goals
- Remove all single-use plastic from our packaging
Our 2021 goals
- Move all card production to 100% recycled PVC by Q2 2021 ✅
- All our packaging to be 100% recyclable, reusable or compostable ✅
We are working tirelessly to find a packaging solution that is 100% recyclable, whilst ensuring our products are delivered to our users in a safe and secure manner in order to meet our 2021 targets.
How can you help?
We recommend that you visit – www.recyclenow.com/local-recycling – to find out which packaging is recyclable. It is super important to not recycle packaging that isn’t recyclable! This will help to reduce contamination of the recycling stream & improve the quality of recycled plastic.